Puerto Vallarta, Mexico Professional Property Sales and Rentals in Mexico
Additional Information about Villa Rentals:
- Not Included: Rates do not include food, beverages, liquors, long distance telephone calls made while guests are renting the villa, staff gratuitues or, in some cases, ground transportation to and from Villa.
- Minimum Stay: Generally villa rentals are structured for 7 night minimum. Sometimes there are exceptions made during summer season, please inquire.
- Form of Payment: Personal checks or cashiers checks accepted.
- Deposit: 50% of total rental amount to be received in order to confirm the reservation.
- Balance: The balance to be paid 30- 45 days prior to arrival with the exception of reservations made for the Christmas holidays, which require payment to be received 60 days prior to arrival.
- Special monthly rates are available upon request.
- Mexican Federal Tax: Some of the properties include the 17% Mexican Federal Tax (IVA), other properties do not. Your Rental Agent will give you that information prior to booking.